Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Google Dumped My Ass!

I feel ... jilted. Betrayed. Lost. I got this email yesterday from google:

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated onthe ads on your web pages. We have therefore disabled your GoogleAdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in aneffort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including but not limited to clicks generated by a publisher on his own webpages, clicks generated through the use of robots, automated clickingtools, or any other deceptive software.Practices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Termsand Conditions and program polices. US Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed furtherparticipation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment. The earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected advertisers. Sincerely, The Google AdSense Team

Huhwha??? Invalid clicks? Robots? Deceptive software? Shit, you'd think I was actually computer savvy enough to do any of that shit. I guess it was no real loss seeing as I'd been in AdSense for 9 months so far and had only just amassed $100 which means I never saw ANY money from it (cuz you can't get paid until you hit $100). I just think it's funny that when I do finally earn enough for a check, they drop me like a big turd. Isent them a return email asking for an explanation or some evidence of how they came to the conclusion that I was in fact a bot and had some clandestine software making clicks for me. I was a bit peeved at first, but wuteva. Am I really in need of a nickel a day? I think I'll be alright.

What sucks the most is that I had to spend all morning re-doing the format on my blog cuz it got all f*cked up and I know jack shit about HTML.

"... trying 2 make a dollar out of 15 cents (a dime and a nickel)" - Tupak, I Get Around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home